What’s the difference between a llama and an alpaca?
You can find out at the Wonky Windmill Farm
Then a visit to Wonky Windmill Farm & Eco Park the family attraction where you can get up close and personal with our happy farm animals is a “must do” activity on your next weekend getaway to the Margaret River wine region, Busselton or Dunsborough.
Whether your first visit to Wonky Windmill Farm & Eco Park or one of many it is always rewarding to witness the joy and excitement that a farm experience brings to the young or even the young at heart! Every visitor receives a FREE bag of animal food to feed our happy and content animals with entry fee.
Farm animals to feed
- Cuddle a rabbit or guinea pig
- Bottle feed an orphan lamb, or sometimes a baby goat*
- Be amazed by an ostrich
- Watch goats and sheep frolic
- Be entertained by Eloise, our Emu
- Enjoy the soft and gentle ponies, Maudie and Toppy
- Meet Katie and Abby, our oh so friendly deer
- Love our Kangaroos
- Say hi to a pig
- Watch chickens, ducks and geese scratch about
* Bottle Feeding 10am – 3.30pm most days.